HS Snack Ideas?

Hello Liners… Our family (DH, DS8, DD6, me) is planning our first trip to WDW in February! I have made snack lists for each of the park but I am having a hard time finding snack options for HS. I have heard about this magical carrot cake cookie…any other suggestions?

Starring Rolls Cafe has some very magical cupcakes. The red velvet, and the butterfinger are two of my favorites.!!!

We like to pick up something sweet at Sweet Spells. Love their apples!

Love the red velvet cheesecake cupcake at Staring Rolls and the PB&J shake from the Tune in lounge (50’s prime time) is AMAZING! I may get flamed for this: I love Carrot Cake but I wasn’t too impressed by the carrot cake cookie. But you can get it at Writers Stop, next door to Sci-Fi

Butterfinger or chocolate peanut butter cupcakes from Starring Rolls.

Ohhh you MUST get a Carot Cake Cookie at the Writer’s Stop! We love it and it’s on our list every trip! It’s kind of like a whoopie pie made with carrot cake and a delicious cream cheese filling!

Is the Writer’s Stop closed? It doesn’t come up on MDE! :frowning:

Writer’s stop isnt really a restaurant…it’s right next to Sci Fi and it’s like a book store that sells coffee and snacks. That would be why it’s not on MDE :slight_smile: Go and try that carrot cake cookie though! You won’t be sorry you did!

1 Like

I LOVE carrot cake, so this is a must try!