HS Rope Drop

Hello all - trying to get SDD, ASS, TSM taken care of at rope drop, but don’t have an FPP For TOT either. What are people experiencing with the TOT refurb. I know FPPs have been hard to come by. What’s happening at opening? Would you still recommend TSL first and then head over?

I think this one is going to be tough. From what I’ve seen, the wait times for TOT are rough right now. So I would want to be head of the pack at RD for either SDD or TOT, but whichever you don’t pick is going to have quite a line. If you’re on and off SDD quickly, you should be able to do AS2 and get to TSM before the wait is too bad. You’ll have to wait a little bit, but you should still be in the indoor section and there’s plenty to look at.
What did you choose to FP?

1 Like

So on the day we are doing HS we have passes for SDD and TOT. However I have one crazy day where I am going to attempt an every ride (don’t think i’ll have enough hours but doing anyway). Trying to figure out what I can get in during EMH and how this mess of TOT refurb is changing things.

1 Like

This was discussed a bit here:

1 Like

ToT was down at RD when I was there less than 2 months ago. We ended up RD SDD, and kicking toy story land rides out of the way. Then headed to ToT - waiting quite a while, but had FPP for FoP, Everest, and safari later in day at AK - so, we waited. Rides worth the wait I thought. Wanted to ride it again on the trip, but couldn’t ever get a SDFP for ToT - and didn’t want to wait a second time.

1 Like

How did you know that ToT was down at RD so that you didn’t waste time walking over there? Did a CM at the rope let you know?

yes, the CMs let the whole crowd know

1 Like

I like your crazy plan! Are you doing the whole Parkeology Challenge, posting on twitter as you go?

That’s the plan, but we’ll see how we go. I really should do it on either July 3 or 4 with all the extended hours, but we are doing 4th festivities those does. So I think I am going to do it as an official attempt and just see how many I can get done. Not sure how close I’ll get, but I’ve always wanted to try!

1 Like

That’s exciting! I hope you’re successful but even if not I’m sure it will be fun. I hope ToT cooperates for you.