HS Rope Drop with GE Open

Heading the HS in February. Out of curiosity, has there been any impact to the lines in TSL at rope drop now that GE is open?

Updated last week: https://www.easywdw.com/easy/hollywood-studios/hollywood-studios-touring-plans-rope-drop-wait-times-and-fastpass-priority/

“ To be among the first inside, and in the best position to ride Smugglers Run or Slinky Dog Dash first thing, an arrival at least 90 minutes before official open is necessary. The later you arrive, the farther back from the front of the holding area you’ll be, and the more people that will be in front of you in line at your first attraction. If you’re headed to any attraction other than Smugglers Run or Slinky Dog first thing, an arrival 20 minutes before park open is fine. Every other attraction will be a walk-on first thing.”

I’ll be there next week to see how that holds up.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see if your test works because that is what I am planning to do in a few weeks too.

2 Likes

Well, we have an evening, a morning, and a full day at HS. So I have FP for both TSM and SDD on different days. First morning RD is probably MFSR (but we won’t be there 90 min early so are prepared to wait an hour) and full day RD is probably RnRC and ToT. But it all depends how BG play out so who knows???

2 Likes

Please let us know how it goes. Have fun!

1 Like