HS RD Choices

August trip; CL6. Trying to decide which to RD: M&M or MF? Goal will be to grab a FP+ for the other. Thinking M&M but haven’t been to RD while MF has been open.
thanks in advance Jedi Masters…

I’m assuming your FP day isn’t for a while yet then? You will probably want to wait and ask this again after M&M has been open a bit. Right now any opinions would be pretty wild guesses with zero M&M data to work with.

1 Like

While there isn’t any data yet to make a purely analytical choice you can tentatively consider these factors

MF:SR is a motion simulator ride that is aimed at a “thrill” audience. It has a height requirement of 38". It’s hourly capacity is 1600 - 1800 people. It is located in the back of DHS in SW:GE

MMRR is a smoother ride with zero height requirement and aimed more towards a “family” ride. It’s hourly capacity is expected to be 1800 - 2000 people. It is located in the middle of the park.

If I had to choose I would pick MF:SR. So many ppl are going to stop at the first ride they see - in this case MMRR. This will make the wait at MF:SR slightly less. Plus, MF:SR while hosting a very large number of people per hour is expected to do less than MMRR. Finally, since MF:SR has been out longer it should be easier to RD.

I would RD MF:SR and make a FPP for MMRR if these were my only two options.

(Personally, I’d RD MF:SR and get a SDD FPP as they are much harder to get and the ride capacity is why lower than either MF:SR or MMRR)

With a touring plan you’ll be ahead of 85% of the people just wandering aimlessly asking, “What do you want to do next?” and then walking into a queue that is 90 minutes long. Later in the day that same queue may be only 15 minutes, but they won’t know that. However, you will because TP will have given you that data.