HS plans with SWGE help!

I am finding HS to be the most difficult to come up with plans. Mostly because of the unknowns of SWGE. My boys (7 and 10) are huge star wars fans, and I was planning on doing two days in HS. I have ADR for Oga’s on day 2 and was planning on doing the Star wars desert party that night. Only my older boy will like the thrill rides, so I might try to take him in the evening on the first night. This is our first trip to disney. Still not sure I like how everything is falling into place on the plans. Here is what I have so far:
Day 1, Jan 15: Disney and Universal Touring Plans
Day 2, Jan 16: Disney and Universal Touring Plans

Any thoughts?

This looks good - having two days at HS should give you plenty of flexibility. My one word of caution would be to keep an eye on the wait times for RotR. Having it right before your Cantina reservation could be risky. If wait times are closer to 2 hours, you might be better off doing it last thing of the night, or trying a RD strategy.

I agree that the plans look fine. I will say that if your boys are BIG Star Wars fans that 90 minutes, each day, may not be enough time to walk around and see it all. (Especially if they want to take pics with Rey & Chewie or Stromtroopers).

1 Like

And also if they want to do the Play Disney app in SWGE – which was huge fun! Make sure they have it downloaded on their phones and make sure you have ways to re-charge the batteries!

3 Likes