HS Friendship Boat Frequency

If I want to get from HS to YC/BC, and I’ve just missed the last boat, how long of a wait am I looking at on average?

Thx!

I think they come every 20 minutes.

2 Likes

If YC or BC is your destination though and you just missed a boat, I’d walk it. Frankly the walk from the dock back to BC looks about the same as from the Epcot stop to BC in the first place. So unless the whole goal is the boat ride in the first place…

2 Likes

20min tops. They’re actually a bit more consistent than the buses. We walked to HS from BW one morning and took the boats the rest of the time. The Epcot walk was much quicker

1 Like

True. But OP wanted to get from HS to BC/YC. That is a longer walk.

I would still walk it, but at the end of a long day it could feel like a bit of a hike.

1 Like

D’oh! Mea culpa. Not sure why I read that as Epcot to BC/YC and not HS, but I did. Anyway - Agreed - I think walking is more efficient than waiting but if I’ve been on my feet all day I might prefer to ride in style than hoof it coming from HS.

1 Like

We usually ended up choosing the walk back to BW or YC/BC. I know that it was faster, even at a leisurely pace, than taking the boat and it always felt cooler walking along the water. But our favorite part was that we were usually walking alone and it was nice to be away from the crowd for that time, especially at the end of a long park day.

1 Like