HS Fastpass Advice

I currently have FPs on Sept. 5th for Voyage of the Lil Mermaid @ 9:40 am (10:00 am show), Toy Story Mania @ 10:25-11:25 and Frozen Sing Along @ 12:30 show. ADR Lunch at 1:45.

I want to signup for JTA first thing, but am not sure if I should move my Lil Mermaid fastpass. Do I even need a fast pass for Lil Mermaid? Any advice.

I honestly don’t think you need a FP for the Little Mermaid.

3 Likes

You’ll probably make the FP just fine, but if you’re nervous, you should just move it. There’s also no reason for a FP that early. Better to use the 1st hour for non-FP things. Also, if you want to do Star Tours, that’s a better use of the FP.

1 Like

A general rule of thumb is that it is rare to need a FPP for any show, unless you are trying to get prime seating spots at a few like Frozen Sing Along. Little Mermaid is not one of them, people almost always get admitted to the next show unless it’s one of the busiest holiday times of the year.

1 Like

Thank you everyone. I switched lil Mermaid for a Tot FP for after lunch. My son loves star wars, so we will head directly to JTA signup and hopefully walk on Star Tours and explore that section of the park. I also have three girls, so we will keep the Frozen Sing Along. We are going for a week and most of the trip involves princesses, so a little star wars should help balance that out.

3 Likes