HS - Attraction changes for holiday season?

Our trip is mid-November. My DH (and I) are avid Star Wars fans. Does anyone know if Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular is just not held during the holiday season? Is there anything else Star Wars that we can see?

While we don’t yet know for sure what will happen this year, the last two years, the holiday fireworks show has replaced the Star Wars fireworks until later in December (closer to when the Christmas crowds start to arrive), when both shows ran in the Studios some nights. In mid-November, I’d guess that you won’t see the Star Wars fireworks.

As for other Star Wars things, the is the Star Tours attraction, the Jedi Training Academy show next door, a short stage show (that is mostly a photo for some of the characters) that follows a short parade of First Order stormtroopers, Launch Bay, which includes a couple character meets, and a short film mostly of clips from different Star Wars movies. You may also want to check on the Star Wars Guided Tour - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/hollywood-studios/star-wars-guided-tour/