HS 2 days mornings

You can now start your plan 45 minutes early

4 Likes

Ohhh yay. Time to optimize them all again. Yay more fun with TP’s. Thanks!

1 Like

We just did the following

HS day 1 - SDD, TSM, ASS, MFSR, ST, Muppets, ROTR, lunch then break

HS day 2 - TOT, RNRC, MMRR, ST, Frozen, lunch, ROTR then break

We returned in the evening on one of those days. Both days were very successful.

4 Likes

That’s about my plan so thanks for the reassurance!

I found the early morning TP wait times to be very wrong. I think it really depends, though, on how early you get to the park.
Both days we went to HS, we did MMRR and then MFSR before park open. (We were there early enough that they weren’t letting people through security yet). By the time we were done with MFSR, SDD was at an hour wait but TSM and ASS were short. By 11:00, we were ready to leave the park - it was crowded. But we returned in the evening and rode the rest of the rides with reasonable waits.

Our favorite thing to do in GE was the datapad app stuff - it really enhances the area. Surprising!

3 Likes

Good to know. I went last Oct and we rope dropped too. Got there at 8:30 or 8:45 or something for a 10am opening I think it was. We were definitely towards the front of the line and before buses and skyliner. (We stayed at BWV). At 9:10 security started moving and we did MMRR with about a 10 min wait (maybe 15). It was mostly just walking and immediately hopped in line for SDD and it was about 35 min wait already. So it was after 10am opening when we got in line for TSM (I know because I got our boarding group right before we loaded onto SDD) and it was also about a 35 min wait already. ASS was probably about 20 min after that and MFSR about 45 or so after that. So we never got good waits except for MMRR and we were definitely close to the front of the entrance line. I’m hoping to do better this time so I appreciate the tips!

Edit: We did ToT and RnR last in mid afternoon and never again…hence me splitting it up this time. Those lines were almost an hour in the sun.

2 Likes

What is wdomd?

Walt Disney One Mans Dream

1 Like

Ugh. I’m so confused. If I plan to get to the park at 8am and opening is at 9am…I’m setting my plan time to start at 8am. When I optimize it has me ridings SDD at 8:24 and MFSR at 8:54, which are both before park opening. Does that make sense???

1 Like

That is a reasonable timetable for riding those two rides in the morning. MFSR may take a little bit longer, depending on how lines form in the morning. But the park will probably open around 8:15, head to SDD first and you will essentially walk on, then join a relatively short queue for MFSR.

2 Likes

Yes it 100% makes sense. You will get in up to an hour early and you will have time for at least a couple of attractions before the official opening.

2 Likes

I’m getting a 55 minute wait time for MMRR. Is that typical?

1 Like

Yes that is a typical morning wait time. It gets shorter in the afternoons. Below is a chart of yesterday’s posted (pink line) and actual submitted (green dots) wait times for MMRR.

2 Likes

Yes, all three of those sound reasonable. Although I’d probably get there closer to 7:30. We RD MMRR and MFSR one morning in December and were done with both by park open. I’d imagine you could ride Slinky and Falcon by then as well but I would try to move MMRR around. Wait times go way down later in the day.

2 Likes

Thanks! Okay, I’ll shift our park arrival time to 7:30. We plan to go for a bit in the morning, take a beak, and then head back in the evening. Maybe I’ll save MMRR for when we return in the evening.

3 Likes

A lot of people have done that with MMRR that I’ve seen comment and said things like the wait was 20-25 min in the evening. In Oct we rope dropped MMRR, SDD, TSM, ASS, Walt Disney Presents went to lunch at Backlot Express, Vacation Fun, ST and then MFSR and our BG got called while we were in line for that which worked out perfect and we did RoTR right after. All of that felt fine But when we got to ToT and RnR in the late afternoon it was hot and long lines.

1 Like