HP 2 parks 1 day both early entry

Help me please! Just saw that both parks have early entry on Easter.(we are onsite) DD18 & dh are going for HP stuff. With both opening early, go to studios first? I can post my plans if needed. But my original plans had only IOA early opening.

Personally I would go to Gringotts and Dispicible Me during EPA so thats US for my vote.Those 2 and FJ"are the rides that will have highest waitd later but EFG will be worse than FJ later. But if I had 2 days I would do 1day each

ok— this is what I have currently. Going to Studios first, then over to IOA, then back to Studios. Ideas/suggestions gladly accepted. You are only going to see HP stuff-- that is all that dd18 wants, and this is her day. So with that being said, here is studios— Disney and Universal Touring Plans
then IOA Disney and Universal Touring Plans

IOA-- I do have train ride from studios-- just so times can sorta line up-- first step is not being taken— but in order to have train bring to IOA I had to put it in

1 Like

You don’t actually need those first 2 train steps in IOA, just set the “Howarts Express Arrival” option and make the start time whenever you arrive from USF. Otherwise your plans look ok.

Thanks.
I actually put them there as a place holder/time holder for dd & dh-- the trip to IOA is sorta coordinated with the studios-- and the plan wouldn’t let me just have a return trip. But awesome!

Thank you so much!

I could use a bit more help. Thank you-- I have never been and know nothing about universal. I appreciate your help on my plans. Is the Triwizard Spirit Rally the same as the tournament that you mentioned to me in chat? Also, both shows in Carkitt Market? Is that Beetle the Bard, or Warwick thing, or neither? Thank you!

Yes, the show I was talking about in Hogsmeade is the Triwizard spirit rally:

The shows in Carkitt are Tales of Beedle the Bard & Celestina Warbeck:

Awesome! Thank you.

ok, here is what they are going with (I think!)
Part 1 Disney and Universal Touring Plans
Part 2 Disney and Universal Touring Plans