How will I choose what to eat at F&W?!

I am looking at the offerings at the Food & Wine Festival stalls and OH MAH GAH—how am I ever going to choose what to pick from all of these tasty options!? In my head I’ve gotten one of everything, plus an adult beverage at each stall, and fictional me is now the size of Spaceship Earth and very drunk.

How do I know what the most delicious things will be, without making my stomach actually explode?! What are your favorite offerings from all of these tasty, tasty sounding dishes?

3 Likes

Disney Food Blog. They’ll have videos and recommendations.

4 Likes

When will you be there? I will be following @cheftodd55’s posts on opening day. I loved Coastal Eats and Brazil last year.

2 Likes

I’ll be following @cheftodd55 too… his pictures and descriptions helped a ton last year.
Also, I lost DBFF at Australia. She must’ve had 8 lamb chops in 2 days! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I second the Disney Food Blog. When we went I knew there was no way I could eat everything that sounded good. I downloaded their list of all of the booths and everything offered at each booth. They have picture almost every item offered. Then I went through the list and crossed off booths that offered cuisine I could easily get at home - Mexican, Italian, Japanese, etc. I’m not a very adventurous eater but tried to challenge myself to try new things. My DH and I would share 6-7 items for a meal so I would list the booths I wanted to try in a note on my TP. To plan our day I just put in a meal break at a restaurant near that group of booths.
My PS is that we visited during the time I was working on my 80lb weight loss. I didn’t drop any while we visited but planning helped me not gain. I don’t do adult beverages but I do chocolate! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Last year easywdw posted reviews on all the food at all the booths

2 Likes

You DON’T choose! There, I said it!

2 Likes

So I should just get one of everything? Hmm… well, if you say so! You do always seem to have good advice :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll make my own list of things I’d like to try, generally highlighting a few items I will go out of my way to try and the others I’ll just sample if I happen to be near that booth, the line isn’t too long, and I’m hungry or thirsty. I never get through everything on my complete list (even in years I’ve visited more than once during F&W), but usually hit all my must dos.

Also, if you can talk others into joining you, and they’re willing to share (and you share with them), then that works well, too, to be able to try more things.

3 Likes

Hi all! Sorry I missed this. I am still not in a “forums” rhythm yet!! I will be there the first couple days, and it looks like I have a lot of “work” to do! IG is probably the best way to see photos the fastest. Plus, I will start a daily thread on chat.

5 Likes

Do you have the same name on IG? I would love to see food pictures!

2 Likes

Same name.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll look for you.

1 Like

Just followed you, @cheftodd55. You must live near me if you ate at Sugarfire 64!!! I’m not too far from there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s cool! I’m in Belleville, you?

1 Like

I’m in Shiloh!