How were these forums created?

Yes I would agree.

I was listening to a podcast yesterday and there is a forum associated with that team. They shared, as discussing their journey, that at some point they had to move off of a shared server to a dedicated server because it was growing too large to effectively remain on the shared server. I wonder if this is like that in any way. I am technologically clueless so I may be way off base.

1 Like

Same. It worked the first time @OBNurseNH mentioned it and I used it a few times but it stopped working.

3 Likes

I found the message skip slider on the right to be very touchy on a phone, so I gave up and stick to tablet/desktop.

1 Like

GREAT movie!

Why yes. Yes I did. :blush:

1 Like

I’m sorry, that sucks.

However it’s still working for me…

Maybe OS dependent :confused:

1 Like

Well yes, it still works for @OBNurseNH so I assume it’s still working for most people. If I could post a video, I could show you what it does - it changes to desktop view and within seconds it just goes back to mobile view, even though it still says it’s desktop view.

1 Like

Ooh that’s maddening.

1 Like

I just stumbled upon this oldish thread so sorry for bumping, but wow! How did I never notice this before?! (Me and @Shmebulock too, it appears. :rofl:)

2 Likes

Ok, so I’m not seeing these. What notifications are hidden Mickey style?

1 Like

If you have both a “heart” / regular notification and a message notification in the upper right hand corner, it will look like a Mickey face.

1 Like

:exploding_head:

2 Likes