How to use third day?

Like @rebeecky said the non-EE park opens early so you won’t get much extra sleep. You can always decide day of, or night before. It’s not like Disney where you are set due to FPP and ADR’s. Universal is great for winging it.

Thank you both. I’ll try and relax about it, I feel like I’m overthinking. I’m not usually this anxious. :blush:

1 Like

I can understand this. I have gone 3 times now and I’m well aware of the fact that with EP I do not need to make any touring plans, but I make them, revise them and obsess over them, as well as obsess about our day-to-day schedule, even though I know I will basically throw all caution to the wind when I get there. I guess that’s just how I am!

Hey Ryan–with this plan, do you think you could have fit everything into 2.5 days if you had had the express passes? Your plan above was my original plan but I think I have to change one of my UOR days to a WDW day to avoid too much compression of my WDW schedule. I will have kids 5 and 7, 42 and 45 inches, and big HP fans.

Yes. Particularly if you focus on the rides a 5 and 7 year old would want to do.

Cool, thanks!