How to use Room Finder for AKL

Thank you all! I talked to my husband at length about this since we were booking the package yesterday. We decided to go ahead and book the Savannah view and wait & see if the 30% off room deal comes out this time.

I’m also going to talk to our Disney Travel Agent about it but I have a feeling she’ll tell me that we have to decide whether or not the gamble is worth it to us! :slight_smile:

How do you request more then one room using room finder?

Do you have more than one reservation for your family or you will take any room in a hallway?

I used the reservation finder, and selected 1 room in the fax header (3322) and in the fax comment requested room 3322 or any similar NW facing room, such as 4322, etc. We would have been fine without the view, which is why we were okay reserving a standard room and hoping for the best. I agree that if you would be disappointed in a parking lot view, then reserving a savannah room directly makes more sense.

We stayed at AKL in February and I booked a standard view room and when I did online check in I selected Kudu Trail as a preference. Our room was on the 3rd floor (I can’t recall the exact room) and the view was amazing. There was a pole slightly obscuring our view but other than that we woke up every morning to a great view of the animals.

That being said I’m trying to decide if the gamble is worth it for our trip next October or if I should just book Savannah view because we loved it so much.