How to Track Animal Kingdom Hours Changes

Any tips on keeping track of changes to actual hours for Animal Kingdom?

Planning a trip for June '17 and park hours currently show closing at 7 pm. TP’s crowd calendar last year showed that the park was open until 11pm in June '16, which makes sense considering how long it stays light that time of the year. I’m asking now because ADRs 180 days out show the latest one can make reservations is like 4:45 pm … a little early to eat dinner for us.

You could set up an alert for park hour changes at thedibb.co.uk. Worked fine for me so far.

1 Like

Hey, thank you! Done … and saved in my favorites too.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the link. I didn’t know that type of feature existed. I have bookmarked it for our next trip.

1 Like

You can get that same kind of alert through TouringPlans. Go to the Crowd Calendar, select the date in question, and click on “Track this day” and you’ll get email alerts of changes in hours and crowd level predictions

ETA: what the heck? How did this post from four years ago end up resurrected? I didn’t realize the date on it until I replied. But it was in my threads list (I sort/filter by newest)

My response is a till true, but the thread is wicked old. Ignore and carry on :woman_shrugging:t2: