How To Tackle Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party?

I know Liners always have the best advice, so what’s your plan to tackle Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party? We’ve never done this one before, so I’m struggling to figure out the best order. I know we can’t do it all, but I’d like to squeeze in as much as we can.

1 Like

My best advice: know your goals. Do you want to meet all the rare characters? See the parade &/or fireworks? Get as much candy as possible? Ride lots of rides with low waits? Buy party exclusive merchandise? Knowing that it’s impossible to do EVERYTHING in one party is half the battle.

I definitely suggest seeing the second parade because lots of parents with little kids tend to leave after the fireworks (unless you are one of those parents).

5 Likes

^This. Decide what you want to get out of the party, and then plan accordingly. There are three good ready-made TPs that will help you get started with your own plans.

2 Likes

I’m planning to go this year for the first time. Any updates or additional tips?

I should add that I plan to go right before Christmas :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

We will know a whole lot more after the first party on November 8. Still being able to enter at 4 is a good perk and strategy for many.

Eat dinner before you go. We ate at The Plaza right before Boo Bash started last year. Worked well.