My 180 day window is getting close - it’s on Thursday. And as I’m putting the final touches on my game plan, I am totally at a loss for how to deal with things that might come up. We will be there 9/5-15/2017 and of course there is no word on what or even if the night time show for HS will be. If it’s Star Wars, we want to do the dessert party. Also, it is very likely MNSSHP will start at that time. How do I schedule an ADR around that? Club Villain, is it coming back?
Part of our issue is 2 of those events are in HS, but they don’t have anyplace we want to eat. So I don’t want to miss out on a reservation because I’m holding a spot open for something that may or may not happen. I guess I should probably book for the current landscape, as if those events are not happening, then book something else in the event they do happen. So I’m covered wither way. Is that right?
Why can’t Disney just release everything 180 days out. I don’t even have park hours for the last half of my trip yet I’m supposed to decide all this in advance.