How to plan an afternoon at either EPCOT, AK, or HS

We are supposed to arrive to MCO around 11:30 am or. Taking ME to GF, checking in and grabbing food in the CL lounge, and then planning to head to a park for the rest of the day. I am guessing the earliest we would be ready to leave the GF to get anywhere is likely around 2pm. All three of those parks have crowd levels 4-5. MK is an 8 so was thinking to take advantage of one of the other three with lighter crowds.

If it matters this is the Tuesday before Thanksgiving 11/20, so the following three days will be mobbed. Thoughts? My FP window opens 9/21 so want to have a plan for that afternoon so I can schedule my FP accordingly.

I will still plan a full day at each of the parks in addition to this particular afternoon. We are there 11/20-11/25

Thanks!

We will arrive on the Tuesday afternoon one week prior to you and we have decided to spend the late afternoon and evening in Epcot. We thought it was the best place for in park dinner choices. Plus, the idea of exploring World Showcase in the evening when I am not already exhausted from an early morning rope drop sounds really appealing to me. We plan to ride a few things with our fast passes, enjoy a relaxing meal, and then stroll around World Showcase until time to watch Illuminations.

1 Like