How to organize HS morning?

Interested in people’s thoughts. Dad (74) and I going to HS for the morning. I’ll ride by myself for ToT and RnR (which I’ve never done). We want to do TSMM x 2. Want to minimize walking. HS with 9 am opening (no EMH) on a CL 5 day.
Should we:

a) Do TSMM at RD then I’ll dash down for single rider RnR line, and use other two FPP for ST (Dad will ride) and ToT (which Dad won’t ride), then use TSMM FPP later for a second ride?,

• or -
    b) Only get ONE FPP (for TSMM), then do TSMM twice at RD (second time FPP), then try to get kiosk RnR FPP for later in the day so we can carry on with a leisurely HS touring plan of all our faves (GMR, ST, BatB, try to fit in ToT)?

Thanks, fellow nerds. I’m missing crucial data (expected single rider wait times and expected FPP availability at 10 am) so I’m relying on your experience.

1 Like

As long as he doesn’t mind waiting for you to ride RnR, I like plan a better. I think it would be more fun to spread out riding TSMM and you get more use out of FPP. I’m not sure what the single rider line would be like though. I don’t have any experience with that so my opinion is more based on what I’d like to do versus actual data.

So nice to see that you are planning another trip with your dad. Have a great trip!

1 Like

I think I’d do Plan A. TSMM at rope drop then RnR. And if you’re lucky you may be able to squeeze in a ToT too before the lines get too long. Good luck and hope you have a great trip

1 Like

I also vote for Plan A. We didn’t have any luck getting RnR as a 4th FPP. That was on a CL 4 day back in Dec '14. So happy to see you planning another trip! :blush:

1 Like