How to maximize the FPP system to minimize ALL of your waits – not just the first three

Well, really, for someone who doesn’t know the FPP system well, that could be confusing. So I do appreciate that kind of feedback too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for these good instructions. This works great at MK! Shhh–don’t tell your friends outside the forum. I haven’t had as much luck at the other parks, have you? I have gotten additional FPP at AK and EP but they were many hours later after my first three. Have not tried at HS as not much to do there with FPP that needs a FPP.

Well, someone has to stoke the flames on your feud… :wink:

4 Likes

Yes, because initially I thought you were making a point about grace periods.

1 Like

Typo.

Thanks for doing this. I’ll just say it: You’re awesome!

2 Likes

Thanks for that - I meant to mention that this works best at MK. It is less useful at the other three parks, where there are both tiering systems in place and fewer attractions that use FPP

I will add that.

1 Like

Nothing unites enemies like a third person who becomes a shared foe :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:
Can you direct me more to this typo so I can fix? Can’t find it.

the down caret shows it to be just before “Lather, Rinse, Repeat”

Got it - fixed it :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks like you fixed it already.

1 Like

Had another helper :slight_smile:

we were good about grabbing 4th and 5th FPP, even 6th on our first trip. not great about modifying to be honest. I got the rides we wanted more than something else sooner. Humor me with this example for your best advice for next time…
say it’s 5pm and we can get a Space Mountain for 9pm, and grab it. if we try to modify it for earlier and can’t, are you saying modify it to something else, i.e. Pirates for 5:30pm, and then try for Space again after?

1 Like

I might consider doing that, only because Space is a headliner. Though really, IME, the only one I’ve been unable to get an extra for has been 7D which is the FOP of MK.

Probably, though, I would just keep modifying the heck out of it until I got a better time. And then a still better time, and then an even better time. Anything is better, even if it’s only 5 or 10 minutes earlier :slight_smile:

ETA: we don’t do space so I can’t really speak to the success with that one as we didn’t even try.

4 Likes

@OBNurseNH - how does this play out in the tiered system? For example, if I use a tier 1 FP, then 2 more regular FPs, can I try to get my 4th FP as a new Tier 1? Or is it really one Tier 1 per day?

2 Likes

You can get another Tier 1 after you’ve used your two Tier 2s. We got multiple rides on Soarin
this way.

6 Likes

This is awesome. Thank you for taking the time to write this out! Will most definitely do in October.

3 Likes

@OBNurseNH and you have a party of 4 right? Did you got FP for everyone or did you split the party?

Everyone in our party for same time. I did not bother working the overlapping FPP situation

2 Likes

Thank you! As a newbie, I find this easy to understand. Can I ask a probably obvious question? Why does the modify strategy work? People change their pass times and new times open up?

5 Likes