How to keep up

I go out of town for a week and when I get home there are thousands of new posts on here! How do you all keep up?
Anyway, I’m having Disney withdrawals but DH is blocked until the 24th. So I might do a solo day or try to pry DD away from her friends long enough to go with me. Or DH and I could get another use out of our UOAP’s. What should I do?

4 Likes

We basically live here.

14 Likes

THIS. I can’t get anything done because I’m afraid I’m going to miss something important!

6 Likes

WOW. Are you going out in the boonies with no cell signal?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I stepped away for a couple of months (life was crazy) and it took about a week to catch up!

6 Likes

:rofl: I have done that but not this time. It was more of just trying to live in the moment and stay off my phone!

6 Likes

Well, nothing wrong with 30 minutes in the late evening. :wink:

But I admire your control of doing a 1 week “forum fast”.

6 Likes

OK so it wasn’t a total fast but still things moved way too quick to keep up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’m glad you weren’t “fasting” yesterday! I would not have gotten a reservation for the GotG preview! :heart:

3 Likes

I don’t. I have to limit the number of live trip reports I follow and I can’t pick up one when it already has fortyleven posts on it.

4 Likes

I use to live here. But shortly after my last trip I started a new job at a different company. It was a change I had no time to plan for, so it’s been hectic. I haven’t been able to keep up and I miss the hell out of it. The timing of your question is fitting because I made a decision that I’m doing nothing all day but TP and trip planning. I’ve missed you guys. :kissing_heart:

11 Likes