How to get places from Disney Springs resort

We always stay on property, but are arriving early and the CBR didn’t have availability for our extra nights. So we’ve got 3 nights at the Wyndham LBV at Disney Springs and am trying to figure out how to get where we want to go. We’ll likely use the hotel shuttle in the morning for early entry. If we want a mid-day break, we could either take a bus to DS or to SS and use the pedestrian paths. The distances are about the same, just wondering if one is an easier/more pleasant walk than the other due to hills, crowds, etc? Also, I assume the Wyndham park shuttle goes to the TTC for MK, where does it go for the other parks? Would it be easier to walk to SS?

Going from a park to DS, there is no bus until 4pm - and I’m not even sure that those are running again after covid. Get the bus to SS. I would also say you would be better walking to SS than getting the shuttle.

2 Likes

This is, I think, the one workaround aside from OPs resort shuttle or Uber/Lyft/Taxi for much of the day. Even possibly in the morning to get TO places (by walking to SSR)

I do think those after 4pm buses are running though. Maybe someone can confirm

2 Likes

They may well be, we just never went directly from a park so I’m not sure.

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

Definitely would recommend the route through SSR. The Congress Park bus stop is super close to DS and the bridge across the road to the Wyndham.

2 Likes

If time is not an issue, get a bus to Port Orleans and then a nice boat ride to Disney Springs?