How often do you see “the kiss goodnight”

I think if you’d rather get a drink, that displays a certain lack of interest.

2 Likes

Not total lack…I have priorities. Ok, Casey’s corndog nuggets may be ahead of it too. I am pathetic…

2 Likes

And a lack of organisation - you could get your nuggets before it starts surely!

2 Likes

…Casey’s is closed when it happens. As is every other restaurant.

1 Like

Not Starbucks surely? I usually have a Starbucks on my way out.

…Do you not even read your previous posts?

God gave me 10 fingers and only two eyes for a reason.

Why? What contradiction or hypocrisy have I made this time?

I have gone into Casey’s at midnight. I am a slow eater…

Personally I try to get out of MK earlier than close. MK is the absolute worst of the four parks to get out of after closing.

1 Like

You placed an order after park close? Cause I’m not sure about that as I’ve often tried to get food after park close and the only thing that’s open is the gift shops (even those only sometimes), but vendors are all closed up.

And Matt:

Also Matt:

And also Matt:

Aaaaand finally:

So to recap: you don’t remember obvious stuff(like, say, a show. or previous posts in the same thread), you’ve not been in MK at close on non-event nights, but you “usually” have a Starbucks on the way out, so it must be open after park close.

Am I missing anything :rofl:

Hehe, that’s why you wait the 2 hours until the crowds clear. Then it’s smooooooth :slight_smile:

1 Like

The door was open even after I left. At DAH it was open about 5 of as was Main Street Bakery. I am not beyond heading to GF or Poly for food too… I am bad.

Interesting, whenever I tried to order something after close, there’s no one at the counter and the gates/doors are closed off.

As far as eating at the resorts, I’m all for that. 10:49PM snackage is a mixed bag. You’re happy you got food(that’s…usually delicious), but sad as this is what your life has been reduced to. :rofl:

2 Likes

I had not understood that posts to these forums are made under oath and can be made subject to forensic scrutiny.

I’ve done three major trips to WDW, totalling around 25 days. Most have been a frantic rush from one tightly scheduled event to the next. While I wrote pretty detailed trip reports, much of it now seems like a blur and I can’t always remember specific details.

I do remember listing the Kiss Goodnight in my first trip’s to-do list and I remember thinking that HEA — OUAT — KG was a credible way to close MK. And, to the best of my recollection, that’s what we did on our very first night.

Now, if we assume I was at MK during two nights of each of my three trips, that’s six to account for. I’ve just done the first. One was MNSSHP, one was MVMCP and one was DAH. So that leaves two yet to be accounted for. One was the first night last summer, which was basically a replica of the first night the year before, though I definitely did not stick around the Hub for OUAT and almost certainly didn’t bother with KG, either.

That leaves one more, which may or may not have existed.

One thing I am clear on is I have multiple memories of stopping off at Starbucks on my way down Main Street as I left. I’ve never left MK early: I’ve always stayed for the fireworks or (in the case of DAH) park close.

I do not remember ever being disappointed by Starbucks being closed on any of these occasions.

I’ve closed MK five or six times. Three of those were not regular nights. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to say that I’ve not “often” been at MK at close on a regular night.

I do always leave all the parks (including UOR) with Starbucks on my mind and I don’t ever remember wanting a departure Starbucks at MK and not getting one. I do remember being disappointed at other WDW parks. Frappuccinos are a big deal to me and the pain of not getting one is not easily forgotten.

Yes. The possibility that you’re wrong. Well, your specific claim that “every restaurant” is closed by the time of KG is quite possibly true. But I don’t believe that Starbucks is.

1 Like

Quite the contrary, as evidenced in the post above. But that wasn’t the subject of that question anyway, it was checking to see if I missed other evidence to support me in giving you a hard time :slight_smile: Which, I think is still supported (even more so now)…which is you don’t remember what happens from one moment to the next :wink: lol

‘Sides, doesn’t really matter, the REAL point is @PrincipalTinker is in denial about her disinterest in The Kiss Goodnight :rofl:

2 Likes

I may be faintly (slightly, vaguely, somewhat) interested…

1 Like

I would like to see it on my next trip, but we’d have to do a no kids night.