How much time

Hi just a quick question please how far are the below in travel time from Old Key West want to make sure we don’t miss dinner reservations and how much time should we give ourselves (4 people) one bathroom :weary: One ADR in Epcot other 2 at Disney Springs

Typhoon Lagoon /DS
Blizzard Beach/DS
Volcano Bay/ Epcot 8.15pm ADR

Thanks in advance :+1:

Everything I’ve ever read says give yourself an hour and a half it you are using DISNEY transportation.

Many people say Uber is the way to go in these situations.

You are leaving the water parks before your dinners or you are coming from your resort? You are traveling from Universal (Volcano Bay) to Epcot?

We will be leaving the water parks going back to our resort OKW to get changed and then out for dinner so was thinking if we leave water parks by 4ish for 8,0clock ADR we should be fine.
The only one I am struggling with would be Volcano Bay because we need to get Taxis back to OKW then get transport over to Epcot for 815 ADR at Spice Road Table.

If Uber is an option that would always be the quickest choice (Uber to Beach Club- $10 at most) you would go from OKW to Epcot in less than 30 minutes. From OKW to DS it is a boat ride. I would allow 45-60 but that is just because I always allow extra time. The 45 minutes should be enough. If you are taking the bus to Epcot I would allow at least an hour.

Thank you for your help I will make notes on this much appreciated

1 Like

Consider renting a car. This will be the fastest way to get around, and much more convenient than dealing with multiple forms of transport. Rental cars are cheap in Orlando, and it is very easy to get around.