How much time to allocate for meeting Pooh and Tigger in Magic Kingdom?

How much time to allocate for meeting Pooh and Tigger in Magic Kingdom? Or really any meet that doesn’t have an official wait time? Is 30 minutes enough?

Thank you!

I try to give my group 20 - 30 minutes in our plans for each M&G. Sometimes we’re done in 5 - 10 minutes and other times it takes longer. It, obviously, depends on CL and character popularity. With Pooh & Tigger, the wait isn’t that bad as they aren’t currently in a big movie or anything.

They will have separate “queues”. People line up next to each chaperone and meet. If you are in a hurry you may have to choose. If you familiarize yourself with the meeting times and arrive about 10 minutes early you should be able to M&G them pretty quickly.

Here’s my favorite source of LIVE character appearance schedules

Thank you!

1 Like

When we met Pooh and Tigger, they were together.
Sometimes the meet and greets take a little bit longer when the characters take a break. You can be in line, and they leave for a 15 to 20 minute break.

2 Likes

Yes. We just met Pooh an Tigger on Thursday and there is only one queue. This line moves slowly because a lot of adults want to meet them and Pooh and rigged play with one another in between their meets. They meet all day - so we’ve. They took a “break,” they were back out within five minutes.

In general, I’d plan on 30 minutes. That was the maximum time for anyone we met except Bo and Woody - that line took almost an hour. The shortest time we waited (and we were there during low crowds) was probably 10 minutes - and that was when we queued before the characters were out so were near the front and were really only waiting for them to arrive.

I found if we could be five families or fewer out from the front, it would take about 15 minutes or less (barring a break). Also, there are characters who meet all day like Pooh and Tigger so the “breaks” are really just changing out the team. Then there are those who only meet for 20 minutes once an hour - obviously for those if you get in a long line you may have to wait until their next appearance, adding to the wait time.

I also used Kenny the Pirate’s character locator, which isn’t official but was 100% accurate for our entire week.

DD met 48 characters in six days. She was on a mission.

2 Likes

I know it’s expensive but Crystal Palace is amazing. We really liked the food and you get to meet Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eyeore. It was a highlight of our trip. We are pig Pooh fans.

1 Like