How much time should I expect to spend in Biergarten Restaurant for dinner?

I’m trying to figure out my plan for my day at Epcot. How much time do most parties spend at Biergarten Restaurant during dinner?

I would say about an hour. We take our time, enjoy the show and food.

Thanks Jenn! I’ve been there before, but it was years ago. I thought we dropped about an hour there, but just wanted to be sure.

Word of warning… last time there, we failed to account for the showtimes. Booked a noon lunch, but the first show didn’t start until after 1pm. We ended up being there for close to 2 hours… wife is German descent, we had to see the show! So make sure you check on that. In your time range, it would be 4:45, 5:55, 7:00 and 8:05 PM. Book to start dinner 15 to 20 minutes before whatever showtime you’re aiming for, that will give you plenty of time to sit and start eating.

Thanks for that! I remember loving the show.

No problem! Do a fact check for yourself on those showtimes, btw. I got those off of a quick search on google, don’t take my word for it.

Last time we went for dinner, there was a long wait even with ADR. Waited 45 mins to be seated.

We had the same situation with a long wait just to be seated in early December that was around 45 minutes. And that was for a 4PM ADR - if anything I thought we’d get right in as it wouldn’t be a high demand time. Between the wait and the show, I’d budget 2 hours as a worst case so you’re on the safe side.

Thanks for the heads-up! I had no idea there was a show at all in there! I have ADR for 6pm coming up in May. I guess we’ll have to stick around for the 7pm show!

I wonder if this is normal for all ADRs. should get there a little early for my 6pm in May? Would that help?

I would get there early.