How much time do meals take?

I’m not sure how much time to plan for sit-down meals? How long does it usually take with a reservation to get seated, served and fed?

Depends on the meal, really. But a good rule of thumb is to allow 90mins.

I’m wondering this also - especially for Crystal Palace, which as I recall takes an extra-long time. True?

My general rule of thumb is 30 for QS, 60 for TS and at least 90 for signature - but a signature dinner is usually the last thing I have planned for en evening, so it doesn’t really matter.

I think for regular TS meals: will you order an app and dessert? If you will, I would allow 90 minutes.

1 Like

The thing that can really take some time at CP is getting seated, especially for dinner.
Once seated, you could eat & see all the characters withing 45-60 minutes.

Crystal Palace can take forever. We actually left last year before seeing ?Eeyore?.

1 Like

On a good day, yes - for sure. But on our last trip we were there a solid 90 and left before meeting the last one.

1 Like

That Eeyore can be a real straggler! :wink:

1 Like

We didn’t notice him. He didn’t thank us :wink:

1 Like

If I’m on the dining plan, could I ask to pay when we sit down so we don’t have to wait on a busy server once we have finished?

They give you a receipt so that you can leave a tip based on how much your food would have cost. I think you could ask when you order your dessert?

1 Like