How much is $100 worth to you?

NOPE. It doesn’t matter. It’s principle at this point. It ain’t theirs and they can’t have it. This sounds like a shady TA IMO.

3 Likes

Right!! she can just send him a personal check!

2 Likes

Easy to say it’s not a big deal
When it’s not your money. I would keep calling.

4 Likes

I would be willing to write off $100 if my mental health was being compromised by fighting for it! As far as the attitude you got, that’s BS.

3 Likes

I’m confused by the amount first of all. Aren’t Disney deposits either $200 (for a pkg) or one night’s fee for a room only?
And YES I’d keep at it until I got my $100 back.
I recently had a similar situation…. My TA said I had been refunded for a canceled pkg booking. But I hadn’t. I kept up the inquiry until I finally received my $200.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Oh. Sorry.

News update

I got my refund yesterday.

19 Likes

:rofl: just to give it back again tomorrow. Or Saturday.

6 Likes

Inquiring minds want to know…did it just take that long…or did you end up actually pursuing it in some fashion, which led to the refund?

3 Likes

I was persistent. Turns out the agent had screwed up. Once she unscrewed up the money came back pretty fast.

11 Likes

So, in this case, persistence paid off. Literally! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yay!
Finally got my £30 from IKEA :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::laughing::laughing::laughing:
I’ve been chasing this since December :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Im chasing a dollar on a string or folding between a set of fingers that my older bully cousin keeps pulling away at thejuussstt before I have it in my grasp. That started 35 years ago :rofl: He still does it on the rare occasions I see him.

3 Likes

Way back in January a very wealthy woman asked me to tutor her son. I agreed and booked him in for a couple of lessons and did some preparation for them.

He didn’t show up to either lesson but my policy is that you still have to pay if you don’t show. I billed the mother at the end of January. She ignored me.

I billed her again at the end of February. No response.

I billed her again at the end of March.

She just paid! Yay! :money_mouth_face:

Guess who’s buying merch at DLP this summer :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17 Likes