How many people here who visit the parks have an Apple Watch?

Can you add “I have a non-Apple smartwatch and would love the app!”

1 Like

Ha ha! I wish I had thought of that. You can’t add an option after a poll has launched but hopefully your voice will be heard regardless. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This sounds like an awesome enhancement. I am with some others I have never really tracked my waits because I forget to start and stop it. Seeing your next step and being able to complete it would be useful.

We have Samsung Galaxy Active2 and would love a Lines app for in park use!

2 Likes

I have a series 2 Apple Watch. I used it to embarrass myself countless times at Disney by trying to scan it instead of my magic band. A Lines app sounds like a great idea and a much better use for my watch. :flushed: :laughing:
I agree with other commenters that a watch app could make things easier by lessening the need to switch back & forth between apps or even get the phone out at all in some cases. :+1:t4:

Someone (@daybreaker?) should modify the title of this thread to indicate there’s a poll. :smiley:

I’d buy an Apple Watch and definitely use it this way if the phone was built-in, Dick-Tracy style. Until then, for me it’s just more thing to break/lose/forget.

1 Like