How Many Days in [Each] Park?

Well, we’re going in December. And already bought our tickets. So an 8th Park day it is, excessive or not! :rofl:

How do people book the FP’s for a flex day? My 3rd day is currently scheduled as “Anything we didn’t get to at Epcot (Day 1) & DHS (Day 2) in the morning/get a jump start on AK if we feel up to it in the evening.” I know I can only book FP’s from 1 park, so I have absolutely no idea what to do there. Should I focus on FoP and SDD FP’s and book/schedule the rest of the day around that?

I would focus on FPP that you really wanted but did not get to pick. For example, if you really, really wanted to do FEA and got no FPP, I would focus on that for Epcot.

However, if you are RD, the morning waiting times are usually decent, so I would book the FPP for the park in the afternoon. If you only wanted to do FEA at Epcot, I would go to Epcot early, ride Frozen, then eat some lunch or snacks and then head to DHS (with FPP for DHS).

It doesn’t seem like people have a hard time getting to the major rides in Epcot, so I’d book FPP for a HS ride you didn’t get to do, or just do FPP for evening in AK. But I’m in the same boat as you, planning my first trip since I was a minor. So…I’m not sure I’d listen to my advice, if I were you! :rofl:

I’m more thinking about what to do at 60 days out, since I have no idea which rides we’ll get around to. It is helpful to hear that Epcot will probably be easier to complete (ridewise) in one day.

On our “flex days” we usually book fast passes for rides that we know for sure we want to do at least twice on the trip. In the particular situation that you described, we would rope drop Epcot and hit several of the big things that way and then leave our fast passes for FOP at AK. FOP being the longest wait and the one we are most excited to ride helps me make that decision.

Yeah I’d book ones that are hard to get. FOP or SDD, whichever you know you’re going to want to do. If you won’t have another chance for the HS rides, then book those. If you’re going to AK another time or two, don’t book FoP but do HS instead. If you book the ones that are super hard to come by and then change your mind to do something different you can still probably get a FP for it. You most likely won’t be able to get a FoP FP the day of, at least not without checking a million times…