How many attractions are "normal" for a full day at MK?

Have kids ages 12, 10, & 6. They don’t stop. If we are there from 8 - 7 next week on a basic level “3” week about how many attractions would you say we could do?

I like a pace of 3 or 4 per hour. I doubt I could do that for 11 hours though! There are quite a few MK attractions that take 20+ minutes, so that’s part of it as much as lines. You could probably do 4 or maybe even 5 an hour during the first 3 hours, but after 11:00, I think 3 an hour using FP and doing longer but less popular attractions seems more reasonable.

Wow @SallyEppcot - that’s an amazing pace! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You think? Maybe I’m being optimistic. I’d have to go back and look at some of my touring plans. Maybe 3/hour is more realistic.

2 Likes

I believe you! I just don’t think I can pull it off with my crew lol

1 Like

I think between 8-10 you can do 5-6 attractions but after that I expect about 2 an hour and skipping an hour for each meal.

1 Like

We went in March on a 8 day. We were there at RD which was 9 am and we left at 1 am. We did 31 attractions. It was me and my DW and DD5. She napped during the FOF parade and I almost fell asleep in COP around 9. We ate two qs meals CHH and Gaston’s. It was so much fun and the park is awesome late at night as it clears out. Good luck and have fun.

1 Like