How long it takes to get through the gates at MK?

I’m planning to arrive on the day after Thanksgiving at MK around 12:30 pm for a Cinderella’s Table ADR. I’m staying at WL. How long does it take to get through the gates? Trying to figure out my ‘door to door’ travel, so we can plan our morning. Tks!

Busy time. I’d pad my schedule quite a bit. I’d count on 1hr minimum once arrive at the secure zone to clear security, get through gates, and make your way to CRT. It probably won’t take that long, but I would rather be early than miss the reservation. I would plan to be at the dock or bus stop 1hr20 before your ressie

1 Like

It kinda depends on where you are coming from. I’m going to assume you are going through TTC and entering via the Monorail or Ferry. I’d normally allot 45 minutes. However, with this being the Thanksgiving rush, I’d plan on even longer. (1hr+)

If you can take an Uber or Lyft to the Contemporary Hotel you can walk to MK a bit faster.

I would allow 20 minutes to wait for boat,20 minutes for boat ride, 15 minutes to get into MK, 5 minutes to walk to CRT.

If you take the boat you will go through security as you get off the boat. That will only take you about 2-3 minutes at the most. Then you walk to the entrance where you get into line to scan your magic band (5-10 minutes usually )?

1 Like

I’ll be coming from the Wilderness Lodge.

Even with bags?

1 Like

Yes! It is a private bag check and usually there are two people there. It is the best bag check area!

3 Likes

It sounds like we all agree to plan on at least one hour. I’m a worrier and would plan on longer with this being a super busy holiday weekend. (That’s just me though)

2 Likes

So how much time should be allocated for non-holiday days when traveling from WL to MK? Timeframe - 10/29 - 11/2.

I would always plan about 45-60 minutes

3 Likes