How long for TSL?

How much time to plan for it? We’d like to ride all three rides (hoping for a FP for SDD) and also just see it all without rushing. TP app doesn’t fill in the blanks for me on how much ‘other’ stuff I want to leave room for…is there other stuff?

Character meet and greets: Bo Peep and woody, Buzz, jessie. Also, the green army men parade through TSL a few times a day if you look in the events guide. They are so fun to watch. Plus tons of cute photo opportunities with the decor. We really like woody’s lunchbox too!

2 Likes

I thought it was a madhouse and couldn’t wait to get out of there to be honest.

2 Likes

Agreed, it is crazy crowded.

1 Like

IMHO - up to 3 - 4 hours depending on what time of day you enter. That’s, basically, one hour per ride and time for characters / bathroom / snacks

1 Like

It appears I may just plan to go twice. I’m not gonna get SDD FP in the morning 60+3 so I’ll probably FP TSM instead and go back to TSL on 60+5 just for SDD. (I’ll be at HS that day anyway). This system is frustrating when you’re trying to minimize walking for the littles (and thus minimize whining and therefore stress for the adults)

My 2 and 4 y/o really wanted to meet Woody, Jessie, Buzz and Bo Peep, but the lines were crazy long (on a CL1 day!) so we skipped them. My guess is that each line was at least 30 mins.

Top Tip: Go at night.

There’s no shade during the day. At night, it’s cooler, there’s no direct sun, it’s less crowded, AND it’s way more beautiful. It’s incredibly colourful and pretty.

3 Likes

I skipped all the meets in TSL last trip, but we bumped into a green army man and stopped to talk and take pictures with no wait. It’s nice that they occasionally still have spontaneous meets with no lines, just characters wandering around in- character.

Reminds me of when we were in Frontierland and one of the Country Bears (I think Big Al) was just standing outside taking photos with one couple (no line). DD4 points and says “who’s is that”. We were in a rush to make a PPF FP so I did not want to stop … I said “just an old bear” and kept walking. She wouldn’t let it go … “can we stop and meet the old bear.” I told her we didn’t have time, but we would look for him later. In hindsight, it would have been fun to stop and “meet” him, but I was so focused on making it to PPF in time.

1 Like