How long a wait at Three Broomsticks

If we show up to eat at Three Broomsticks at 1045 for lunch on a CL 9 day (13 April) how long do you anticipate we’d wait to be seated? Is there still construction in the outdoor seating section? How many tables are out there that are available?

Similar question for Leaky Cauldron (CL 9 on 12 April)…

3 Likes

Following. When I was there a few years ago we basically didn’t wait at all at that time, but oh, how times have changed.

2 Likes

Also following because we normally like to eat at LC for an early lunch on at least one of our days.

2 Likes

You might be trailing the breakfast crowd, I usually show up around 11:15-11:30 with mobile order and have no wait.

4 Likes

Or, I can rephrase (keeping my question bubbling to the top of the latest)…

What is the latest time (threshold) I can show up for an early lunch and still be seated in a short amount of time?

2 Likes

From the grumblings I’ve read. Never. My latest experience is old (August 2020). But they still have the same social distancing requirements as then. Although they seem to have streamlined things more by adding things like being able to add your table# to your Mobile Order. By going early lunch you should be able to shorten your wait from Everyone Is Hangry to 20-30 minutes.

3 Likes

I went on a slower day during the week and we mobile ordered for around 11:20am and were immediately seated. I say aim for 11:15am or so.

4 Likes

I’ll add that I was very impressed with the meal process at TB. It seems after 8 months they have it mastered and are very efficient. Submitting your order well before you arrive is best for a shorter stay and helpful to the kitchen. Drinks came out right away and food also came out very quickly. A TM even came up to us and offered to take a family photo with my phone.

5 Likes

Just to clarify: do you actually submit your order before you get to your table?

Yes place order and pay on the app. We probably did 45 minutes prior.

1 Like

Thank you :+1:!

1 Like

bebe80 I’m trying out my app and am not seeing mobile order for TB or LC. Was this a COVID thing or is it only activated when you are checked in? I am playing with it to get familiar…

Your right, looks like it is not available currently. Universal is known to change where they offer mobile order. I’m guessing it may come back for spring break.

2 Likes

OK I’m not insane!
Provided it comes available…CL 4-6 predicted for our trip at IOA. CL 3-5 at USF.
How far ahead would you recommend placing orders for TB/LC (Lunch/dinner not breakfast)?

I would guess you don’t need to that far ahead. But I’m sure things are different from when I visited last when they encouraged the mobile order. Eating early at 11 or 4 is always good advice for walk ups with no wait.

Thanks. Will continue with strict <11:30 plan.

1 Like

Nope I don’t think it will. Talked to CM and was told they got rid of it because it was way slower then regular ordering so that’s why they got rid of it

2 Likes