How late, but still breakfast?

We want to eat breakfast at Garden Grill…but I’d like it to be as late as possible so we capitalize on the morning as much as possible. What is the latest time we can get a reservation for, but still have breakfast?

Thanks!

When I look at today in MDE it says breakfast is until 10:30 and lunch starts at 11:30.

Thanks @PrincipalTinker! So if I did an 11am, what would happen? I would get to choose?

Is that a choice? Usually when the hours are like that the last breakfast is 10:30 and the first lunch is 11:30. If you go through the dining page from a browser and go to Garden Grill and change it to the date you are looking at are the breakfast/lunch hours different?

The times are correct, but does that mean they close the restaurant for an hour in between breakfast and lunch? I assumed it just stayed open the whole day!

The restaurant won’t close, but they will stop seating new diners between 10:30 and 11:30. The breakfast crowd will have time to disperse and the kitchen will have time to switch over to the lunch menu before they start lunch seating.

Oh! That makes a lot of sense. Thank you!!