How is the skyliner doing?

Sorry i meant to write 8:00 not 8:30. :wink: because we wanted to get to the parks early than 8 we bussed it in the morning so jot sure if the starg times were exact. We did ride a little after 10:30 one night though

8 is really too late for us, as there is an EMH starting at 7 on our HS day. When I had planned for the skyliner I thought they’d have it operational when people would be wanting it. At least it’s an option…

We will be at Pop next week. Was hoping to ride it for our resie at Bon Voyage. I think it will be the least amount of hassle to go to international gateway then walk the rest. With that being said if we go from Pop how many times do we have to switch cars at transfer stations and I wasn’t thinking of it’s hours. If they start at 8:30 can we even make a 9:15 breakfast? I’m really stressing trying to get to this resie now after making it and I don’t think uber is an option. Traveling with the in-laws and there is an ecv involved.

You’ll only have to switch once, at Caribbean Beach. If they start at 8:00am you should have plenty of time to make it for a 9:30am reservation. Maybe leave Pop by 8:30?

Yep, we made it from an 0930 exit from our room at Pop into the park at EPCOT by 1005, and that was via reception to leave our luggage. Transfers are a matter of seconds, it’s a very short walk between lines, entirely within the station. You should be fine for time.

1 Like