How Important is it to leave parks to "rest"

Frozen Sing A Long is part movie clip, part live performance. The live part is basically a comedy act. It’s hilarious.

2 Likes

oh cool! (pun intended) How long is the show?

30 minutes.

1 Like

I first visited Disney in 1984, I was 14. My mom booked the cheapest resort they had back then, Lake Buena Vista some thing or other. It was great like a one bedroom town house, with a full kitchen. We stayed 10 days eat breakfast in the room went to RD every day and back to the resort for lunch in the room. I wanted to stay in the parks but we had to come back to rest and have lunch, I hated that. After lunch we went back to the parks and had a show dinner almost every night, Spirit of Aloha, Hoop Dee Doo, Medieval Times, King Henry’s Feast, TS in France, Mexico, ect… My family we do not do breaks from the park we do TS dinners and sit down shows.

1 Like

RE Frozen sing a long. If you can fit it in I would. I went in expecting my main enjoyment to be watching my kids, but I realy enjoyed it.

RE resting, I echo all the above thoughts, and highlight flexibility. My preference with a few exceptions is to bunch my ADR’s and FP’s around lunch. Due to the time it takes to go back to your resort, we prefered to start early and finish late afternoon, or start late if we were staying out all evening. However if I was traveling without kids, we would be more likely to have an afternoon rest. DH loves a good a nap, but my children don’t.

3 Likes

Exactly @Tate My kiddo won’t nap unless she’s sick - no matter how tired she may be. DH, on the other hand, would love a pool side nap accompanied with sunburn :slight_smile:

1 Like