How forgiving are they on late/missed ADRs?

No problem. Have a fabulous time!

1 Like

However, be aware that they are VERY limited in flavors that are gluten-free and/or peanut-free. Their specialty is unique flavor combinations, and at least based on what I have seen here in NY (where they are based), that generally means adding in things with gluten and/or peanuts and/or other allergens. So it isn’t super friendly if you have special food needs.

1 Like

Fortunately our only special food needs are mint chocolate chip :wink:

3 Likes

Which I have not seen at Ample Hills. It’s like a mint cookie. Sometimes peppermint patty.

Uh oh… well I’ll be ok with that

2 Likes

They may have “simplified” their menu for Disney…but based on their Mickey 90 flavors, I doubt it.

1 Like

I just can’t get over the name, “Ample Hills”.
No matter how hard I try, all I hear is Monty Python exclaiming “…HUUUGE tracts… of land.”

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Yes I feel like the name may not have worked over here :joy:

4 Likes

I’d keep it if you want to eat there, I think they’ll seat you late.

1 Like

Can’t speak to B&C, but in general, Disney is very forgiving on late arrivals. For our last trip, I think we made only 1 out of 7 on time (1 being an hour late :frowning: ) and we still got seated for each.

1 Like

Well, we landed on time. Now off to DME… maybe, just maybe this will work

2 Likes

how did it go? @terp05

1 Like

All went well. We were on DME by 11:10, arrived at BC at 11:50 in time for 12 pm adr. We were actually 2 min early! Thanks for the words of encouragement earlier on!

12 Likes

Great! Glad it worked out!