How far in advance have HS opening hours been changing?

For my trip in February, the hours are still posted opening at 9am… I got notice recently they extended MK hours, but nothing on HS yet… curious about the HS hours, since it’s been opening so much earlier than that! How far in advance has Disney been announcing the changes to HS opening hours? Anyone have Predictions on Non presidents week February hours?
Thanks!

1 Like

generally 10-14 days ahead for this type of adjustment

1 Like

Thanks!

The open time is currently listed as 7am until January 28th when it changes to 8am, and then moves to 9am as of Feb 2. Is this pretty much the model it has looked like for a while - rolling with an update every few days just pushing that 8am change followed quickly by 9am change back? Trying to guess if it will likely move to 8am or 7am during my trip. Sounds like it won’t likely be 9am as is currently listed.

I have the same concerns about our trip from March 7-14. I have been trying to follow all of the threads about HS and RotR, but so far, the stated HS opening time is still 9:00 AM. I am trying to figure out what time we will have to get to the gate to get in a boarding group, and how long we will be standing around after entering, waiting for attractions to open?

Plan for your worse case scenario… hope for the best. So if you want to ride Rise then plan on getting to the park 30-45 minutes prior to opening, and be prepared for that opening to be the early times they are doing right now. Basically do your touring plan based on the normal hours that are in touring plans for that date but know that you might need to call an audible the morning of your HS trip and Uber/Lyft to the park entrance before the actual opening. You then can get a BG and then tweak your plans.

2 Likes

I have the same qu about our Feb trip and posted almost this same qu on liners chat. One reply said that the hours for marathon weekend this past weekend only changed a few days before! So it could happen very last minute, it seems.