How Far I'll Go: A First Marathon Live(?)Trip Report

well if it helps, I don’t “fit in” with the car guys up here either.

If I have to hear any more whining about how “the V8 is the only real engine!” I might punch something.

2 Likes

It’s also a delightfully refreshing vegetable beverage and a great source of vitamins and minerals!

5 Likes

Dohhhh hohohohohohohohohoho

12 Likes

Hey I’m working on commission here. Gotta drive sales somehow. Market,market, market!

1 Like

My daughters shared a car named Sue… Sue Baru. She is now deceased RIP.

5 Likes

We had a silver Corolla that the girls named Sally. Sally is the car smashed at airport parking. She lasted a few more years but was smashed one too many times in August 2020. Now we have a red Corolla named Sally. :joy: We also have a yellow Prius-C that is affectionately called the Yellow Lamborghini. Hoping next car will be fully electric.

3 Likes

I have a Prius Prime (plug-in hybrid) that was dubbed “Carmen Electric.” @OBNurseNH has even gotten a lift in it.

9 Likes

And I hit the “here kitty kitty” button so meow and all that

6 Likes

ditto

1 Like

brickface cat

10 Likes

Our red Toyota Sienna is the Minnie Van. She was thus christened far before the now defunct transportation option at WDW.

4 Likes

We have the same car! I should have thought to name it that! :joy:

Ours is a 2007 with over 125,000 miles on it.

My “I am never going to EVER get a minivan” dh is trying to figure out what we are going to replace it with when the time comes, … cause, ya know, having all that space to haul around drums (set and an entire drum line), keyboards, marimbas, plywood, large pieces of machinery that cut wood, generators, … you get the idea. :rofl:

He has liked having a minivan FAR more than he ever expected!

2 Likes

ME: trying to remember what Parker House Rolls taste like…

STILL ME: C’mon you got this, you stayed at the friggin hotel and ate them…

YET AGAIN ME: I got nothun’

3 Likes

Wow, I’ve learned something new about you!

4 Likes

We got my daughter an Explorer before college. She named it Dora…the Explorer.

15 Likes

My sister’s explorer when we were in high school was also named Dora. I had a Toyota Matrix named Trixie.

4 Likes

15 hours later:

I have a van named Art.

8 Likes

Hey, I just caught up with this thread, (sorry so late!) Congratulations on achieving your goal of completing the marathon. I really admire your hard work and dedication! So sorry that your sister got sick and could not share in the moment with you. I hope she is starting to feel better. Glad that your Covid test was negative. Also, so sorry for both of you that the rest of your WDW visit wasn’t as planned. Still, you have your victory and your accomplishment to be proud of! There will be many more happy times for both of you at WDW in the future!

3 Likes

Thank you!

She is doing very well, and ran 5K on her treadmill yesterday!

7 Likes