How Far I'll Go: A First Marathon Live(?)Trip Report

Its a sign!

2 Likes

Ack! Pics or didn’t happen :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Nice to meet you in person and give you a kick squeeze. Hope to see you tomorrow. Have a wonderful race!!

7 Likes

I am about to head home from food shopping. Turned on the radio and this was playing! :sunglasses:

You will be all kinds of awesome tomorrow morning!

12 Likes

So excited for you. It’s going to be amazing.

3 Likes

Good luck tomorrow! I’m so excited for you.

3 Likes

I will be your cat-on-the-scene at the finish and hope to bring you the finish line scoop.

17 Likes

Yay!

4 Likes

Have a great race tomorrow!!

3 Likes

Gooooo @OBNurseNH run fast run happy!!! We are cheering for you from near and far!!! Running a marathon is one of the most impressive things literally ever. I hope you have a great run tomorrow!!! (Erm… in a few hours. Gulp.)

9 Likes

Unrelated to the feat of superhuman ability you’re about to do — have you seen Enchantment in person / on Main Street yet? I can’t remember. The song is pretty good…

3 Likes

Good luck and have fun!!!

3 Likes

Good morning Jen! You’ve got this! You CAN go the distance! Can’t wait to see your pics from the race and of your joy at crossing that finish line! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I need to private message you. My sister is a DNS for today and needs to go for Covid testing. I’m going to send you her text number so you can share your experience or location for testing with Hungarian thank you so much.

Related: I’m doing this thing on my own today

10 Likes

Oh my gosh she cut off my hair which is almost the best part

38 Likes

You look so cuuuute! And I see that is just a banana in your pocket. Har-har-har.

15 Likes

Thanks for not letting me down! I was hoping someone would say that

8 Likes

Uploading: E9DCF6BA-8A2B-437E-BEC0-DD47E9567C1D.jpeg…Running liners meet!

7 Likes

Love the costume, we are all there with you

3 Likes

You look fab! Go Jen, you’ve got this!!

4 Likes

Good luck today! You’ve got this!

3 Likes