How Does This Work? (Lightning Lane)

According to Disney’s website, Festival of Fantasy parade and Feathered Friends in Flight are LL attractions. Is there a special seating section?

2 Likes

There is a special seating section but you do have to arrive early or they will start to let standby in to those areas.

2 Likes

I believe yes for the parade but no for the show. They let the LL get in first so you can choose your seat and after the SB line. If you arrive late to LL you might not get a seat at all.

2 Likes

Does FOF LL viewing area actually have seating? Or isn’t it just a special (roped/fenced) area to stand in?

2 Likes

It’s a roped off standing section across from the front of the castle.

4 Likes

Thanks, that’s what I thought. I just wanted someone with a more recent experience than I (2019) to clarify that for OP.

3 Likes

Thanks, all. I was today years old when I learned this. :laughing: I loathe Genie+ And it’s easier to do without when traveling solo. This trip my husband is coming along, so I guess I’ll have to figure out how to use it. :roll_eyes:
The Genie thread intimidates me, so I’ve stayed away from it. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Yes sorry I was just repeating the words @TheSafetyLady used, for the parade it’s a roped off standing area. For shows (like FFiF) LL has a dedicated seating area.

1 Like

Just read the first post of the Genie+ thread. It has a steep learning curve, but once you’ve used it one day you’ll be a pro.

1 Like

I couldn’t face those long Genie+ threads before our trip, either. We were glad we had it, but it did mean criss-crossing the parks more than I’d like. I know you can try to wait or refresh for better times for LL though in reality we’d just grab as we could and make the best of it.

4 Likes

I had better viewing from on the sidewalk near the Tomorrowland entrance. We could see all the people crammed into that exclusive viewing area and were happy with our position where we had room to move and breathe and could see just as well if not better.

7 Likes

Yeah… that is apparently a trend these days with some of the viewing areas. I also caught a glimpse of the fireworks viewing area and it didn’t look any less crowded than the rest of the hub/Main Street.

3 Likes

How easy is it to find a good spot down in the area of the train station/Town Hall area for the parade?

1 Like