How do you get away from family when your at Disney?

I did think about pole fishing but I think if it was “scheduled”, on a boat, away from land, id have a better chance of escaping.

1 Like

What about signing them up for archery lessons at Fort Wilderness? That is a set time frame.

1 Like

Skip one or two of DD favorite attractions, while they ride go have some fun

1 Like

Leave all family home that doesn’t really want to go. Utilize Neverland Club, etc. If all else fails, at least I have my balcony after kids crash, where I can enjoy a beverage & reflect on the awesome.

1 Like

Great ideas. Thank you for your input. Im going to try a few of these. The only road block I might run into is Dh. We dont take many vacations so he is real big on being together as a family for our vacation.

I’m with @PianoMinnie. I leave them home most trips.

You could always tell them that if they don’t give you some alone time you’re going to pack extra baby powder and have chili for lunch lol.

1 Like

LMFAO! So was not expecting that. Thats why they want to be with me, im the entertainment. Ive always told my Dh his life would be boring with out me.

2 Likes

Put them to bed and go to Jellyrolls. Then again I did that once and RD sucked lol.

3 Likes

There are archery lessons at Fort a Wilderness? AWESOME! I had no idea

Between bring prone to heat stroke and stress induced IBS visits to first aid and the ladies room are my alone time

Yep! This is from allears.net - “Archery Experience: Whether novice or expert marksman, an archery guide at the Bike Barn offers training and tips on how to hit the bulls-eye with a Compound Bow. Open to resort guests and non-guests alike, ages 7 and up, the 90-minute experience costs $39 (plus tax) per person, includes equipment and instruction and can be booked up to 90 days in advance by calling 407/939-7529. Credit card information is due at the time of booking. Walk ups are accepted. Offered Thursday, Friday and Saturday afternoons from 2:45 - 4:15pm; the class has a maximum number of 10 people.”

I was an archer in high school and college and taught archery to children 4 to 12 in day camp. DREAM
JOB!