How do I Slow Down?

This rush rush rush I read about in the threads makes me hesitant to tour with any liners. I’m slow and don’t tour this way anymore. I always feel honored if someone wants to do more than a hello in passing bc I know I slow them down. Thank you to those liners that slowed their roll for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you know who you are :partying_face::innocent::wink:

8 Likes

On the contrary. I welcomed the opportunity to slow down. We should have gone even slower.

4 Likes

Question: how do you shorten the list???

2 Likes

:partying_face::grin:

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know about that. But if it’s on the list and you’re working from the list at least you are working on all those things you normally don’t make time for.

2 Likes

The hard thing is that since I won’t have my kids, I’ll be like, “gotta do all the headliners that they’re too scared to do!” But then I’m also like, “I should do all the boring rides that my kids don’t like!” I may have to pick one approach.

Or maybe I won’t. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I did HOP and the AA earlier this month.

3 Likes

Ok you pretty much just described every ride in the parks :rofl:

4 Likes

Exactly! :rofl:

The one park I’m going to have no trouble slowing down for is UOR. I have exactly two must-rides (Hagrid’s and Velocicoaster) and in theory, plenty of time since I fly in early afternoon and have the rest of the day available. Maybe I’ll just hang out with @Tall_Paul1’s family. (JK! But I will say hi if we can work it out.)

5 Likes

They were the only rides I rode during my whole trip. And I was staying on property. There is loads to look at and do without a line at UOR.

4 Likes

That sounds like an excellent plan! Make sure to post pics. You’re doing a trip report rightm Right?!?

One thing you could do is set up a daily poll for us to tell you what to do.

6 Likes

As often as I go I still have a hard time slowing down. Still try to get the most out of every day and feel I need to do as many attractions as I can. But is there anything wrong with that? Not at all. Will you be able to slow down, probably not. We are all the same here, we may have different favorite things to do in the parks but that drive to those things is what keeps us on the move.

What I do try to do is get as many attractions done as possible in the morning. Once I get my fix of attractions I can feel more free to wander. Wander the parks to just take things in and to wander the resorts. If you plan to use LL there is always going to be times when you are waiting for a LL to open, this is another great time to slow down.

Anyway, if you are able to slow down great, if not that’s OK too. One thing I have found what becomes most memorable about any trip is not how many rides I got done but more likely something I did not plan and just happened upon as I was wandering. Have a great trip.

6 Likes

Of course I am!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I will have Genie+ so I’ll have some things planned out, but I will save a decision or two for the masses. :wink:

4 Likes

The answer is Poly. Always Poly.

5 Likes

Um, no. Just ask DW and the kids. I am your commando brother for life :joy:

I think if I would be solo, I would only move to a higher level. No one slowing me down right :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl: i love this!!!

3 Likes

Whole heartedly

2 Likes

Can we at least decide where u eat or pick a snack! This sounds fun and might have you steering away from an old standby to try something that might be great! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This might be what happens. :joy:

4 Likes

I don’t trust other people to choose what I eat lol. I’m too picky / particular. But maybe a general location for QS or something. I have a couple ADRs.

3 Likes