How do I book 6 FPP on a day I am attending a party and using a regular entry ticket?

I have not personally used the eticket. Above @PrincipalTinker mentions you can for sure enter via a scan of the print out. Some people might not use the 3fpp, some might have a MB linked and use that, you also might be able to stop by guest services and request a hard card. I have personally have done two of those three: used my MB (on my true MDE) and the hard party card (on my dummy account) to enter for party and utilize my FP.

Yes. Last time I checked the Kiosks do not check for valid park admission. I bought a Magic Band in the park, linked to a friend’s account that had no admission and was able to book three FPP.

It seems like an easy fix for to check fo admission before allowing you to use a FPP, but they don’t.

This is interesting reading. I followed @AuntB_luvsDisney advice, and set up dummy account which I bought my party tickets with. I opted for the hard tickets to be posted to the UK at cost I think of $25. Have since linked my dummy’s to my main account. I will try and book my party FP’s at 60 days but sounds like that loop hole has been closed. I’m curious but not bothered about getting Ex FP on other days. I don’t think I can as we don’t have spare magic bands and I don’t want to buy 4 extra ones to try something that might not work and is rather dodgy. I have no qualms about wanting my party ticket FP’s in addition the normal ticket ones.

Is anyone planning to try this in September when the halloween parties start? I’m just curious if it works as I’ve been told Disney is “taking measures to prevent circumventing the fastpass+ system”. As in if you only have a party ticket associated with your fake MDE account, they will not allow you to make FPP+ selections…and obviously if you have the party ticket associated w/ your true MDE account, you still only get to do the 3 selections. Very curious if this works for anyone this year.

Thanks very much for this information. If I use a dummy account for the party tickets will I still be able to use Photopass (which is included as part of our UK package) associated with my original account during the party? Thanks.

Yes of course. You can wear your MB associated with your primary account so the ride photos still get assigned to your primary MDE account. Scan your MB for all photos. You will only use the party card for entry and FPP kiosks. Everything else can go on your MB (photos, purchases, dining etc)

2 Likes

Thanks very much @AuntB, that’s good news! x

I went on 9/2 - had my tickets linked to a different account. Not linked to mine. Got a hard copy ticket at guest services. I had made fp 30 days out at the of 2-3, 3:30-4:30 and 4:30-5:30. We got to the park at 2:00 with out ap’s and used the cards. I was able to modify my fp to earlier in the day if I wanted. I know had I been in the park earlier I am sure I could have used them earlier and gotten a 3rd and 4th etc

3 Likes

Thank you @disneygirl17. We needed to get a few confirmations that the process was working for this year’s parties. Anyone else able to report success or any problems?

It was this years party.

I purchased tickets online with a dummy account. Picked fp at 30 days for any time I wanted before the party. I picked up my hard copy tickets at guest services. I enter park at 2 because we have ap’s once knife I modified fpp to whatever time fit better once in park. I used the 3 and looked to book a 3rd but nothing left we wanted.

That was it anything complicated. I didn’t link my dummy to my real account. I got the hard to get fp on my AP 60 days out and there wasn’t anything I needed that I knew I could get at 30 days.

1 Like

Sorry - I just thought a little more detail might help

Just booked my 3 fpp w my party tickets. Do the CM not care that you are scanning your party card before 4pm for fpp? Or do they not notice? I just can’t help but feel like I am breaking some rule lol

They don’t care or notice. Not everyone has a MB so they don’t know it’s a party ticket vs a regular ticket. Actually you can scan an expired ticket or un ticketed MB and it will work for same day FPP at kiosk…now that one is a bit of gray area and a real loophole I expect Disney will close as soon as they figure out how to

1 Like

Ok. Thanks!! Have them booked and now rearrainging. Not sure when that stops. Lol

I’ll be in MK all day, so I will have entered using my regular Magic Band, not my dummy account. Before using the FP+s on my physical MNSSHP ticket, do I need to exit the park and re-enter? Or will the MNSSHP ticket work even if it hasn’t been scanned at the park gates yet?

1 Like

The park entry scan and the FPP scans are unrelated. You don’t have to scan your party ticket for entry to be able to access the FPP linked to your party ticket.

Hi,
when creating a dummy account, do I still use all my correct contact info? Address, phone number, birthdays…?
The only thing that should be different is our name? So mine would be AshleyD LastnameD?

Question:

When doing this will be still be able to use our magic bands for memory maker pictures or will it not work since we did not use the bands to get in the park since we used the hard party tickets?

Your MB will still work for regular ticket FPP, photos and dining or other charges.

1 Like

Reminder for anyone who TRANSFERS the party ticket from one account to another.

“If you do this you might want to check in with guest services before the party entry to make sure your hard card is reading correctly. There had been reports that when transferring the card did not work right at the gate. If your party card has any issues, guest services can issue a corrected card. Make sure you have your receipts and dummy MDE account information.”

It might also not work correctly for FPP after a transfer. Stop by guest services to verify your hard plastic card is working prior to entry and FPP use.