How do I book 6 FPP on a day I am attending a party and using a regular entry ticket?

@AuntB_luvsDisney have you heard from anyone who had purchased party Tix before setting up a dummy account and was able to get Disney to send them a Tix/card in advance? TIA.

No I am sorry. I have never and no one has mentioned that happening. Worse case, I donā€™t see why you could not stop by guest services when you arrive and get one. That being said, I think itā€™s worth a call. They might send you one via the mail.:slight_smile: then you can report back to us!

Hey! Turns out they had already sent me hard tickets, but the problem is that theyā€™re already linked to my account in MDE, so itā€™s too late now. I canā€™t change it. I think the dummy account needs to be set up before hard tickets are sent or they link them automatically.

@Madame_Mulan You can still transfer to a dummy account if you wish. See the original post-- the edit in June 2016.

1 Like

Okay, Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m completely tracking this. I have APs and about a bazillion magic bands. I got the ā€œprint at homeā€ MNSSHP tickets.

Can I assign a magic band to my dummies? :slight_smile: I mean, if I can transfer over my party tickets to the dummies, can I also assign them some of my existing magic bands to use for FP scanning purposes? I donā€™t get how I would use FPs if I just have the paper etickets, and I donā€™t want to fuss around trying to get plastic cards for my dummies. Would this work?

No magic bands canā€™t be reassigned to someone else once they are linked in MDE. You would have to buy a new MB.

I was hoping to confirm whether hard tickets are definitely needed. Iā€™m located outside the US I donā€™t believe there is an option to get hard tickets, instead only paper etickets. Thanks!

You need something to scan for FPP. Maybe just pickup a plastic hard card at guest services when you arrive to Disney.

1 Like

I have printed out the eticket before and there was a turnstile labeled for eticket entrance.

What did you use for scanning FPP? Since this is a dummy account it wonā€™t have a MB on it.

I did not scan for FPs with an ETicket. I was just responding on entry.

1 Like

Has anyone tried using the Dummy account to make FP is a different park or on a different day? My guess, the only restriction is that you can only have one dayā€™s FP+ reservations at a time since you only have one dayā€™s admission.

Oh wow! I wish I could test this. I always focused on the extra for that day in MK but if you are guessing right then FP could be made any day (not only the date of the party) and at any park. Along that same line you could potentially pre book day 1, use them, pre book day 2, use them, pre book day 3, use them and so on until you use your ticket for party admission.

Iā€™ll try when my 30 day window comes up very soon. Also, do you suppose the RFID enabled card could be used to book same day FPPs on different days and in different parks?

1 Like

Yes. In May I used my dummy account 2015 party card to book extra same day FPP.

Wow. The card can be used to book same day FPP in- for example- the Studios days before the party? In your case, you used your card from the 2015 party to book same day FPP in May 2016? This is the info I really need. Iā€™d rather use the card than buy a MB or borrow a friendā€™s MB for additional same day FPPā€™s. Also, is your dummy account with the linked party ticket ā€˜friendsā€™ with your primary MDE? And, once you make same day FPP w/ your party card (at a kiosk first thing in the morning Iā€™m guessing), can you make changes to the 3 same day FPP via your primary MDE? I hope this makes sense and thank you.

[quote=ā€œSam2071, post:59, topic:23901ā€]
The card can be used to book same day FPP in- for example- the Studios days before the party?
[/quote]. I have not done this with an active unused ticket. So not sure. I have only done so with expired or used cards.

Yes my dummy account is friends with my primary account. No you canā€™t make changes from the APP. I have only been able to book and make changes at the kiosk with the expired dummy ticket.

1 Like

Have you tried logging into your dummy account via an Internet browser and making changes there?

Nope.

So, do people who book the party tickets and get an e-ticket to print at home just not know that they have FPs? How would they use them, if thereā€™s nothing to scan at the ride?

But I am appreciating all the insight being shared here.