How can I share a friend's Memory Maker?

I’ll be there with family for 2 weeks, and my friend is coming with her GS during the 2d week. She purchased MM. She’s in my F&F list and I’m helping her plan. Can I start using her MM before she arrives? If so, what do we need to do to set it up?

1 Like

There is a 45 day window before pictures expire, so as long as you both get your photos taken within that window you should be good.
There is also a 30-day limit once the first photo is downloaded from memory maker.

Your friend will be the “Leader” account for the memory maker.
Your friend needs to add you to their friend and family list.
In your MDE account, find your friend (the leader account) and click on edit permissions.
Make sure Share Photopass photos is checked.

That should do it.

There is a document and many posts on the forums that talk about how to share memory maker. Look at that to get all the nitty-gritty details.

Also @OBNurseNH mentioned how to make sure your photos are seen in the “Leader” account in this post…

1 Like

Thanks!
I tried to find the document you mentioned, but no luck.i think I have a handle on how to set it up. But just to confirm…if F&F settings are correct, when we get back she’ll be able to see and download the photos my family took during the week before her MM is activated, right? Appreciate the help!

I’d make sure she’s friends with your entire family and not just you. If you are not in the same ride vehicle with your family–like on EE, HM, Buzz, you may not get your family’s pictures.

1 Like

Took me a while to find it. Here is the document for setting things up.

Yo do not need to create a “Dummy” leader account. Your friends account is the leader account.

Thanks!