How best to use 3rd day

My family (myself, DH, and DS -10) are making a trip to Universal in February (President’s Day weekend).We will arrive about lunch on Saturday and will leave about lunch on Tuesday. We are staying at the Hard Rock. We have 3 day park to park passes with express passes. We will probably want to spend a little time at the pool (if it is warm enough), and spend a little time at Citywalk. We don’t really have any “must do’s”… just the usual stuff. I am debating how to arrange our days. We will definitely stay in the park all day Sunday and Monday. I am debating using the third day ticket either arrival day or departure day. (My son has an overnight field trip at the Kennedy Space Center the night before we arrive, so I am afraid he may be a little tired.). Any suggestions for how best to use our days?
Thanks!

We have a 3rd day ticket as well when we go in April. We will be getting in very late (midnight) - so we may sleep in the 1st day and forgo the “early entry”. We are similar in that we want to take advantage of the hotel as well - plus we will be heading over to WDW as well. So our 3rd day will be early entry for Harry Potter and then just see “whatever” we feel we missed

So just taking it a bit easier and spreading it out so we aren’t maniacs.

Mardis gras sat night in Park. DO NOT MISS Dates should be released within next few weeks along with the first of the bands. It is amazing