Hours for late March

Such a bummer I thought that by staying on top of the hours change would provide an opportunity to get newly available ADRs and Savi reservations. Sadly not the case.

1 Like

Thanks any tips for knowing when the new Savi reservations become available other than trying over and over?

stalking, stalking. Who needed to work this afternoon?
I’ll post if I see one come up

1 Like

Will do as well commence stalking

I was hoping for an 8 pm close at HS. Looks like they’re all still 7:00, though. Maybe it’ll be extended again?
It’s weird that HS is closing earlier than AK.

2 Likes

Very strange HS staying with 7p close when it’s got a 8p close just a week earlier. You figure they have to extend it to 8p eventually. We will see.

Yes and no. 3/13-3/20 is the local school districts’ Spring Break, and the following week is just a standard Spring Break week for various pockets of the country, possibly resulting in different crowd levels. This is reflected in the park reservation availability calendar too, with other non-HS parks hitting capacity the first week, but mostly just HS the second week. They may assume enough demand overall on property to justify the extra hour one week but not the other.

I assumed nearby colleges like USF and UCF had their Spring Breaks along with the rest of the area, but it looks like theirs were pushed to mid April.

1 Like

Wife was just able to find Savi this morning for 3/26 8:25a

1 Like

Me too. Found lots of Savi’s reservations for morning (and a few for 3/21 in the evening)

1 Like

Just moved HS close 7p > 8p. No Oga’s or Savi’s have popped up yet.

2 Likes

How long of a lag is there normally between extended hours and the availability of dining reservations during those hours? I’ve been looking off and on for any dining reservations I can get (specifically trying to move back our Teppan Edo ressie on the 29th) and haven’t seen anything for any of the parks’ updated operating hours yet.

ETA: Nvm! Just saw @ISUamanda indicate it can take a few days. I’ll continue “stalking, stalking, stalking” as per @emcglone recommended.

1 Like

Got a late night savi reservation this morning. I’ll be dropping a morning one for 3/21, soon, if anyone wants it

1 Like

I have been checking MDE for days, all times of day, trying to move back that dinner reservation and tonight, when today has been beyond chaotic, it FINALLY shows the later hours in the reservation finder…and no available reservations. /sigh

Maybe it is for the best. Current ressie is at 5:50p and the park doesn’t close until 11p that night. I’ll think of it more as an extended evening rest for our tired feet so we can enjoy the park more as the crowds clear out. :smile:

2 Likes

Still stalking moving a Savi on 3/26 from 9a to later in the day. Also still no luck with Oga getting carpal tunnel looking for both hundreds of times in the past few weeks. Hopefully something turns up closer to the actual day. On the bright side in all my stalking I did find a Brown Derby :laughing: