Hotwire (and Now Priceline!) Deals in April

Wow that’s a great rate for CSR!

And I didn’t even realize that it was a preferred room until I was just looking at MDE right now!

2 Likes

Even better!

JJT, what’s the current resort fee on Hotwire for Dolphin?

On Hotwire all I’ve ever seen for Swan and Dolphin is a consistent $34.

Priceline sometimes randomizes the resort fees, but for the last year they’ve had both as $33.75.

I asked bc I’m finding what appears to be Swan and Dolphin each in the system for next week with a $39 resort fee showing. Looks like it is also listed that way on their non-hidden prices too.

1 Like

Yep, looks that way, Thanks for the tip off!

I’ve updated the amounts in my resort matcher databases so the new amounts show up in notes.

1 Like

Yeesh, I’m looking at other non-Disney resorts and appears they’ve all upped the fees.
Holiday Inn Orlando went from $15.97 to $35!

I just applied the Priceline skills I learned here to a non-Disney hotel. I felt so knowledgeable.

We have 3 days to get to Orlando. The other family going with us can’t leave until Monday morning, and we can leave Friday evening. DH said he wouldn’t mind Vicksburg. So, I applied the techniques. Rack rate $160, Priceline rate $110 and Deal Rate was $89. Since I knew for certain what I was getting, that isn’t bad.

1 Like

Woohoo! :slight_smile:

@JJT can you remind me how to identify CSR on Priceline? (i used to have your old chart memorized)!

CSR is a 3.5* 8-guest rated resort with 500 reviews.

You can see some examples in my April post.

My PE resort matcher should help you narrow things down.

Thank you!!!

1 Like